OK so my mind is in a little funk at the moment. I thought I’d see if I could google and find some questions I could answer to show you guys more about me. A few articles came up but I picked this fellow bloggers post “31 genuinely interesting questions to ask your next date”
OK lads, I know you’re all dying to ask me out so I’ve taken the burden off by answering 13 of them (you gotta check out Thought Catalog for the rest!).
- What was the last book you read without skipping through anything? Room by Emma Donoghue. Brilliant book. Currently reading Finbarr’s Hotel.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving? Shark diving, definitely.
- What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix? Love Me. It’s a documentary about “mail order brides”. It’s really interesting but also sad to see the reasons men look for women in Eastern Europe/Asia and also why the women want to leave their homes.
- How did you meet your best friend? My best friend is Rose, I met her through mutual friends when we were 13. She was a year ahead of me in school. We’re still friends 13 years on. (How weird she just rang me when I was typing this!)
- What accomplishments are you most proud of? I’ve done a lot of volunteering and charity work since I’m 13. I have different awards from the Lord Mayor and President. But the satisfaction of doing the work is worth so much more (how cheesey eh?)
- What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? I have a (fading) scar on my right arm from when I done a silly thing and cut it when I was 19.
- If you were going to go to the movies alone, what would be the perfect film for you to watch by yourself? Horror. With someone, without. Makes no difference.
- Where is your favorite place to go on a weekday afternoon when you have no plans or obligations? If i had no obligations on a weekday afternoon I’d go to bed.
- In your opinion, what is the best Disney movie to come out since Disney’s Golden Age? The Lion King.
- Who is a character from a TV show or a book that you’ve always resonated with? Meredith Grey, Season 2, Grey’s anatomy.
- Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol? Coffee.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, but it’s not the ghosts we need to fear, it’s man.
- What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself? My eyes.
OK, so I hope that gives you a little more info about me! If there is anything you want to know feel free to ask 🙂