I just came across this on KL Caley’s page (https://new2writing.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/73ish-questions-looking-at-you-through-the-glass/ ) and thought I’d have a go! I love quizzes and questionnaires.
- What’s your favourite movie?
I don’t really have one favourite. Taken is a film I can watch over and over and still love it. Anything horror, but I suppose I should pick a favourite haha. Ok, The Conjuring, and Child’s Play 1&2.
- Favourite movie in the past five years?
Was The Conjuring in the past 5 years?
- Favourite Hitchcock film?
I actually have only seen one I think- Psycho.
4. A book you plan on reading?
I bought a copy of The Venus Complex from Barbie Wilde at Screamvention. It is supposed to be really disturbing- can’t wait!
- A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
The Diary of Anne Frank in first or second year and I think everyone young and old should read it. Also Faraway Home by Marilyn Taylor in sixth class because it featured a verse from W.B Yeats ‘Stolen Child’. That verse always stuck with me and I went on to get it as a tattoo.
- Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now?
I will be starting a new job soon, my blog has people reading it and I’m healthy. I would like to start eating healthier and writing more. So let’s say 8/9 🙂
- IPhone or Android?
- Twitter or Instagram?
I’m actually not huge into social media but I use Twitter for my blog.
- Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Blogs-Ronovan Hester from Ronovan Writes. He does different writing challenges you can join and is always willing to help newbies (like me) https://ronovanwrites.wordpress.com/
- What’s your favourite food?
Em, mexican tacos or taco chips.
- Least favourite food?
Nothing i absolutely detest. I suppose I don’t like cabbage or brussel sprouts but will eat them doused in salt!
- What do you love on your pizza?
Dominos Sizzler- which is pepperoni, tandoori chicken, jalapeno peppers and onions I think?
14. Favourite drink?
Coffee/ Mc Donald’s Frappes
- Favourite dessert?
Eddie Rocket’s Brownie Sundae.
- Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Both but dark chocolate is healthier ha.
- Coffee or tea?
Hmm.. I use to love tea but coffee keeps me going in work!
- What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
I’m not a mam-yet. I do hope to have children in the future. For now my 4 nephews and my niece keep me busy. Hardest part? When they’re wrecking each other’s heads but that’s expected.
- What’s your favourite band?
- Favourite solo artist?
- Favourite song?
Elle King- X’s & oh’s
- If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
- If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Piano or guitar.
- If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I have one on my side.
- To be or not to be?
To be, sure why not?
- Dogs or cats?
- Bird-watching or whale-watching?
- The best gift you’ve ever received?
That’s hard. Fortunately I’ve received so many nice presents-My parents bought me a car for my 17th birthday. The Land Before Time box set that my mam knew I was after, My Pandora bracelet and subsequent charms and anything from my niece or nephews ha.
- The best gift you’ve ever given?
You’d have to ask them haha. Emmm my mam loves dogs! I bought her a chain from a website which donates food to shelters when you buy stuff. She was delighted.
- The last gift you gave a friend?
A late xmas present to my vegan friend of chocolate and crisps.
- What’s your favourite board game?
- What’s your favourite country to visit?
I haven’t done much travelling but anywhere hot on holidays.
- What’s the last country you visited?
Glasgow in Scotland.
- What country do you wish to visit?
America & Australia.
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Least favourite colour?
Least? Em, I can’t think of one ha.
- Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
I LOVE heels but I’m tall (5’10”) so I only wear them on nights out.
- Pilates or yoga?
I’ve done neither.
- Jogging or swimming?
- The best way to de-stress?
Netflix and chill on your own hahaha. Nah, a good movie or series.
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
I dunno but the longest is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. In sixth class our teacher put this on the board and asked us to pronounce it. I was the only one who got it and I always remembered it.
- What’s your favourite flower?
Whatever kind are getting handed to me haha.
- When was the last time you cried?
2 Saturdays ago watching Home.
- Do you like your handwriting?
No, I’m left handed and it’s so messy. I have to write it real slow to make it look decent.
- Do you bake?
Not often but I did on Sunday and will be writing a post about it tonight!
- What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My crooked nose but I’m slowly learning to love it.
- What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
I got a short haircut so for the first time in years my hair is its natural colour and I love it. I’m also funny (I think).
- Who do you miss most?
I suppose I would like to have spent more time with my grandparents. They had all died by the time I was four.
- What are you listening to right now?
TXFM are playing music by women all day to celebrate Women’s day.
- Favourite smell?
Yankee Candles. Candles in general.
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mam last night.
- Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Edie about my new password in work. They make us change it all the time and I run out of ideas so it is now Philange1 as in Regina Philange.
55.A sport you wish you could play?
- Hair colour?
- Eye colour?
- Scary film or happy endings?
Scary. All the time. Forever. Haha.
- Favourite season?
Summer. Although Irish summers are never anything to write home about it.
- Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
I answered this recently so I’ll say different people. Kurt Cobain, Einstein & RuPaul.
- Hugs or kisses?
62.Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
- Where were you born?
- What is the farthest you have been from home?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lipstick. I have tiny lips though so I’m trying to master the art of over lining.
- What book have you read again and again?
None recently. I had a wacky world book as a child I used to love flicking through.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Hmmm. I don’t have one?
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
The autobiography of a nobody.
- Favourite sound?
- Who is your girl crush?
Ruby Rose- I copied her hairstyle.
- The last photograph you took?
A set of gel nails I did last night.
74. What are the five items you must have on a deserted island?
Em not including people. A lighter, boots to explore in, a hat, tent knife.
Ok guys, I hope you enjoyed my random facts about myself. If you have any question please feel free to answer. Why not answer these yourself and ping back to me so I can check out your answers? 🙂